Throughout our 25 years as a pediatric practice, we have developed a strong sense of family and community presence. We are proud of the relationship we have with the organizations listed below. These organizations have beneficial information for parents, families and therapists.
- The Lehigh Valley Steel Force Friends Chapter of National AMBUCS Inc. is an organization of volunteers dedicated to providing health and wellness to the Lehigh Valley community. Our current focus is on providing AmTryke® therapeutic tricycles to children and adults with disabilities. The purpose of the AmTryke® project is to provide the gift of mobility to these individuals.
- Lehigh Valley Steel Force Website
- 2018 Trot for Trykes Fundraising 10k/5k/Fun Run Flyer
Academy of Pediatric Physical Therapy
The Academy of Pediatric Physical Therapy’s mission is to promote the highest quality of life for all children, people with developmental disabilities and their families.
- Academy of Pediatric Physical Therapy
Education Resources is an accredited provider of continuing education for physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech-language pathology, educators and others.
- Education Resources Website
- Information About Cindy’s Torticollis Course
- Neuro-Developmental Treatment (NDT) is an advanced therapeutic approach practiced by experienced Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, and Speech – Language Pathologists. This hands-on approach is used in working with people who have central nervous system insults that create difficulties in controlling movement. Therapists using NDT treatment have completed advanced training in NDT and work closely with individuals with neurological challenges (e.g. cerebral palsy, stroke, head injury), helping them to become as independent as possible.
- NDTA Website
- Founded in 1985, Pathways.org empowers parents and health professionals with free resources on the benefits of early detection and early intervention for children’s motor, sensory, and communication development.
- Pathways Website
- Help Build Your Baby’s Muscles: Tummy Time Tools helps you make sure your baby gets enough time on his or her tummy each day. This is done through activities such as handling, carrying, diapering, positioning, feeding and playing with your baby. All of these should take place while your baby is awake and supervised. Having your baby spend time on his or her tummy is a good thing.
- The American Speech–Language–Hearing Association is a professional association for speech–language pathologists, audiologists, and speech, language, and hearing scientists in the United States and internationally.
- ASHA website
- The American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA) is the national professional association established in 1917 to represent the interests and concerns of occupational therapy practitioners and stu-dents of occupational therapy and to improve the quality of occupational therapy services..
- AOTA website
Krysta Hankee Memorial Fund
- The Krysta Hankee Memorial Fund is a 501 (c) (3) Public Charity that provides grants to graduating high school seniors planning to further their education, provides gas cards to ease the high cost of transportation costs related to ongoing medical treatment or therapy and promotes the positive impact of organ & tissue donation.
- Krysta Hankee Memorial Fund Website